1. Read the Instructions at the E-Submit website. Complete copyright, declaration of authenticity, and payment to be uploaded with your submission.
2. Enter your name and e-mail address.
3. If you are already registered, choose your user ID. Otherwise, choose to enter your contact information manually.
4. For manual information entry, fill out the form and make sure that all items in RED are complete.
6. Choose the type of your submission (new, resubmission, etc.).
7. Enter the paper information (title, keywords, and abstract are required).
8. Enter the information of all your co-authors (same steps as your information in Steps 2, 3, and 4 above).
9. Upload required blind manuscript (no author information), first page with all authors, and cover letter (preferred).
10. Verify your uploaded files and confirm that they are OK to proceed.
11. Upload scanned initial payment receipt and signed Declaration of Authenticity and Copyright forms.
12. Check any missing items and Confirm your submission to be sent to JEAS Editorial Board.
Stay in touch to receive the latest updates and Table of Contents.